We greatly appreciate monetary donations as they allow us to help dogs and cats in great need. Sometimes our attention is drawn to a dog or cat with medical needs that require a large financial commitment. We thank all of our donors for allowing us to help these animals in their time of need. All donations to our organization are tax-deductible, please refer to your receipt for tax purposes.
If you have a pet at home, you already know how fast they go through food, toys, and other supplies. With new dogs and cats arriving almost daily it seems, we are constantly needing more supplies on the shelves at the adoption center. Between dog and cat food, litter boxes, leashes, collars, and more, we often run low on supplies. Our hope is that limited supplies never hinders our ability to help a dog or a cat in need… that’s where you come in!
One of the best ways to support our efforts is to donate items we’re currently in most need of – which can be found on our Amazon Wishlist! Click here to view our Amazon Wishlist, in which you can choose to ship items directly to our adoption center.
Please note: If you would like to deliver donations to our adoption center, please contact us. We typically have Admin volunteers at our adoption center Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Here is a short list of some of the most common items we try to stay stocked on:
- Purina Pro Plan Dry Kitten/Adult Cat Food, Chicken and Rice Formula
- IAMS Puppy Kibble
- IAMS Adult Kibble
- IAMS Puppy Pate
- Kitten Formula and Bottles
- Non-Clumping, Clay Cat Litter
- Clumping Cat Litter-any brands
- Dog Beds
- Cat beds/condos
- Dog toys (NO rawhide please)
- Cat toys
- Dog treats
- Cat treats
- Folding wire dog kennels
- Puppy training pens
- Puppy training pads
- Office supplies (especially copier paper-letter size)
- Household supplies (paper towels, bleach)
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT TMHPR
- Donate your time – We can use help in cleaning the adoption center, help with repairs, help with administrative taskes, assist with Events (at the Center and off-site), and help with organizing Fundraising events. Click here to learn more about becoming a volunteer.
- Sign up for AmazonSmile – Sign up for AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Take Me Home Pet Rescue. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: Same products, same prices, same Amazon Prime benefits. Click here to sign up for Amazon Smile.
- Do you shop at Kroger? If so, you can sign up for the free Community Rewards program to benefit Take Me Home Pet Rescue while you shop! When signing up at customer service, please use our organization number SY802, or you can sign up online here.